By Ruth Richter • September 07, 2017
Sage 100 Shopify Integration Easier, Many More Benefits
Shopify is one of the most popular shopping carts among our clients and among eCommerce companies worldwide. Shopify integrates with over 70 payment gateways, offers a simplified checkout process your customers will love, and much, much more. Here’s why Shopify is one of the world’s most popular carts and why a Sage 100 Shopify integration is such a great idea.
Five Great Reasons to Use Shopify
If you’re searching for a cart system or looking to upgrade your existing platform, now is a great time to explore the many benefits of using Shopify on your site. Shopify works well for simple eCommerce stores or multi-location, multi-currency stores offering thousands of SKUs. Its flexibility is one reason why customers love Shopify for their eCommerce needs.
Some great reasons to choose Shopify include:
- Easy for customers: Shopify’s streamlined design makes it easy for customers to add items to their cart, update quantities, and check out. The easier you make your shopping cart, the more likely customers will complete their order and finish the checkout process.
- Secure: Shopify knows that security is important to their customers, and they’ve embedded state of the art security into their cart system. Shopify’s cart comes with 256-bit SSL certification to keep order details secure. It is Level 1 PCI compliant and encrypts all data for added security and peace of mind.
- Extensive payment options: Sure, Shopify lets you accept PayPal. It also lets you accept MasterCard, Visa, and over 70 payment options. Few other carts offer so many ways for customers to pay.
- Integrates with any shipping process: You can set up shipping options based on weight, location, or a number of variables so that shipping is customized to your business and your products. Advanced Shopify plan holders can get automatic shipping rates from UPS, FedEx, and UPS.
- Ready for the global marketplace: Shopify comes complete with the ability to program your cart for various languages, currencies, tax rates, and more. With over 50+ language options, it’s ready for the global marketplace, and you’re ready to increase your sales by reaching new customers worldwide.
Sage Shopify Integration with IN-SYNCH
IN-SYNCH from ROI Consulting makes Sage 100 Shopify integration easy. Many clients have used IN-SYNCH to connect their Sage system with a Shopify cart with excellent results. IN-SYNCH is such a flexible system that it can accommodate many carts and it works well with the Shopify platform.
ROI Consulting, home of IN-SYNCH, offers consulting and support for website integrations with Sage 100. With 20 years of experience, ROI Consulting understands the needs of Sage 100 clients and offers the right tools to support Sage Shopify integration.
For more information on IN-SYNCH, visit ROI Consulting or speak with someone at ROI Consulting today. Contact ROI Consulting online or call us at 402-934-2223, ext. 1.