INTEGRATING SAGE 100 WITH WOOCOMMERCE
An e-commerce solution that is dominating the market is WooCommerce, a free open-source e-commerce plugin for WordPress. WooCommerce offers a very flexible Application Programming Interface (API) and Sage 100cloud users can integrate just about any touch point. The following cost-saving benefits are available to Sage 100 customers when developing on WooCommerce:
- With over 75 million WordPress sites on the market, web development resources are prevalent, and cost for the services are commoditized
- The e-commerce plug-in, WooCommerce, is free and the platform is open-source
- There are thousands of free and paid plugins available for required custom functions
- Website hosting requirements are thinner than most platforms, allowing lower-cost hosting options
Connect With Confidence
ROI is a Sage Gold Development Partner and has many WooCommerce and Sage 100 integration customers. IN-SYNCH® is a Sage 100 installed application that provides real-time, bidirectional data synchronization with WooCommerce. We can accommodate customers using just about any version of Sage 100cloud and its predecessors. IN-SYNCH is a flexible tool that can be used for multiple types of integration needs—from just the basics to complex, customized systems.
Sage 100 Integration Beyond WooCommerce
Our engineers can assess the solution needed to integrate your Sage 100 platform with e-commerce sites, 3PL, marketplaces, omni-channels, third-party shopping carts, custom sites or databases, and any other system. Because we completely understand the Sage 100 file structure and how to integrate using the third-party API, we can perform most any type of integration necessary for Sage 100 customers.We specialize in Sage 100 process automation, from intercompany transactions to tokenized credit card integration. IN-SYNCH is infinitely versatile, able to be expanded into complex solutions that will pay dividends in return on your investment.View Our WooCommerce Clients Download Flyer
Our WooCommerce integrations go from standard to very complex. The following are touch points that are available with a WooCommerce integration:
- Orders, Customers to Sage 100
- Tracking, Order Status, Inventory Quantities to WooCommerce
- Standard Pricing, Group Pricing, Customer Specific Pricing to WooCommerce
- Products (simple and complex) to WooCommerce
- Order History plug-in
- And More!
What People Are Saying
In addition to selling The Dynatrap Insect Trap via Amazon marketplaces,
Woodstream sells the product around the world via three WooCommerce stores.
When looking for integration for Sage 100, Dean Johnson, Vice President of Operations says,
“ROI leapt out as the leader in Sage 100 integration.
Other solutions were clumsy; none could do it as smoothly as IN-SYNCH.”